Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center
VA is providing COVID-19 vaccines, as authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Supply varies by facility. Get more information about COVID-19 vaccines at VA.
VA is now offering Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine booster shots to Veterans, spouses and caregivers who have already received a full series of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine at least six months ago. Not all VA facilities are offering Pfizer booster shots. Learn more about COVID-19 booster shots in VA.
You can also receive your Pfizer booster outside of VA. You can locate a vaccine site at https://www.vaccines.gov/search/. Make sure to take your CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card when you go!
We continue to encourage all eligible individuals to get vaccinated.
Mann-Grandstaff VAMC COVID-19 Vaccinations:
- We are offering the two-dose Moderna vaccine to all enrolled Veterans *PLUS* the additional groups of individuals included in the SAVE LIVES Act.
- Call 509-434-7957 anytime between 7:30am – 4:00pm, Monday through Friday, to reserve an appointment.
- Walk-in availability also exists. The facility simply prefers that those interested in a vaccine through “walk-in” access, come to the Mann-Grandstaff VAMC Primary Care Service area on weekday mornings.
- The Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) single-dose vaccine will also be available on Friday, June 18th. Call (509) 434-7957 to reserve an appointment, or just walk-in to the Primary Care Service area on the morning of June 18, 2021.
Veterans arriving at the facility for a COVID-19 vaccination will be screened through the front entrance (no change to current process).
Please call our automated hotline at (509) 434-7979 for current information regarding COVID-19 vaccinations at Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center in Spokane, WA.
COVID-19 Veteran Resource Guides:
- Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center
Hours of Operation
By Appointment Only
MON-FRI, 8:00AM - 3:30PM