Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center
VA is providing the Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) vaccines, as authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Supply varies by facility. Get more information about COVID-19 vaccines at VA.
We are working to vaccinate as many eligible individuals as quickly as possible.
Easier access to vaccines and more people eligible
VA is adding walk-in COVID-19 vaccinations at all VA facilities and outpatient clinics that offer COVID-19 vaccines. Please check hours for vaccination clinics.
Congress has passed a law which allows us to offer COVID-19 vaccines to the following groups who are eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine:
- Spouse of a Veteran
- Caregivers of a Veteran
- Recipients of Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA) benefits
If you don't receive care at VA, we encourage you to pre-register online at least one hour before you go, to save time when you arrive. While at VA you will need to wear a face mask, and physical distancing measures will be in place. For more about vaccinations at VA, visit: www.va.gov/covidvaccine.
Note: Your employer, pharmacy, or local public health officials may offer you a COVID-19 vaccine. We encourage you to take the first opportunity you have to get a vaccine at the most convenient location for you.
Mann-Grandstaff VAMC COVID-19 Vaccinations:
- We are offering the two-dose Moderna vaccine to all enrolled Veterans *PLUS* the additional groups of individuals included in the SAVE LIVES Act.
- Call 509-434-7957 anytime between 7:30am – 4:00pm, Monday through Friday, to reserve an appointment.
- Walk-in availability also exists. The facility simply prefers that those interested in a vaccine through “walk-in” access, come to the Mann-Grandstaff VAMC Primary Care Service area on weekday mornings.
- The Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) single-dose vaccine will also be available on Friday, June 18th. Call (509) 434-7957 to reserve an appointment, or just walk-in to the Primary Care Service area on the morning of June 18, 2021.
Veterans arriving at the facility for a COVID-19 vaccination will be screened through the front entrance (no change to current process).
Please call our automated hotline at (509) 434-7979 for current information regarding COVID-19 vaccinations at Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center in Spokane, WA.
COVID-19 Veteran Resource Guides:
- Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center
Hours of Operation
By Appointment Only
MON-FRI, 8:00AM - 3:30PM