Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center
Respiratory Therapists provide bedside diagnostic and therapeutic modalities to our Veterans, initiated by physician orders. Respiratory therapists treat and provide diagnostic testing to people with health care issues affecting the cardiopulmonary system such as asthma, emphysema, pneumonia, cardiovascular disorders.
Services provided include:
- Pulmonary Function Testing: Pulmonary function tests are a group of tests that measure breathing and how well the lungs are functioning.
- Sleep Screening: Diagnostic testing that provides accurate screening, detection, and follow-up of sleep apnea
- Respiratory clinic: Provides home oxygen and Respiratory Therapy education
- Pulmonary-outpatient clinic
- CPAP Clinic
- Home Oxygen (Home O2)
- Tele-Health: Spirometry, sleep screening, home O2 reassessment
- Home Sleep Testing (HST)
- Bldg 1, 4th Floor
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm