Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center
The My HealtheVet Help Desk is available toll free Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 877-327-0022 or contact the My HealtheVet Coordinator at Mann-Grandstaff VAMC, Alan McArthur, at 509-434-7521.
How it Works
My HealtheVet is VA's Personal Health Record, and it was designed for Veterans, Servicemembers, their dependents and caregivers. It provides 24-hour access to VA health care, VA information and other VA services. By successfully registering for a free account, Veterans can refill VA prescriptions online, access the Veterans Health Library and research many other health related topics on their own. When Veterans upgrade to a Premium account, they can view their VA appointments online, check their VA lab results, view VA notes and engage in Secure Messaging – a secure, web-based message service that allows the Veteran to communicate non-urgent, non-critical healthcare issues and concerns with their Primary Care Providers and other participating health care teams.
How To Register
- Type http://www.myhealth.va.gov/ in the address bar on your web browser, and then select Enter.
- When the MHV homepage opens, click the red Register tab.
- When the registration page opens, complete all of the information, review and accept all Terms & Conditions by clicking all three boxes, then click Save.
- After you have registered, go to http://www.myhealth.va.gov/ again. Then login with the User ID and the Password you have just created to access the website. Make sure you bookmark http://www.myhealth.va.gov/ for future use.
The My HealtheVet Help Desk is available toll free Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 877-327-0022.
- Main Building
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.