Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center
Community Living Center and Hospice
A Community Living Center (VA Nursing Home) used to be called a nursing home.Unlike many nursing homes in the past, a Community Living Center resembles "home" as much as possible:
- There are activities for Veterans of all ages.
- There are family friendly places for visiting.
- Veterans are invited to decorate their rooms.
- Veterans may stay for a short time or, in rare instances, for the rest of their life.
- It is a place where Veterans can receive nursing home-level of care, which includes help with activities of daily living (e.g., bathing and getting dressed) and skilled nursing and medical care.
The mission of a Community Living Center is to restore each Veteran to his or her highest level of well-being. It is also to prevent declines in health and to provide comfort at the end of life.
- Bldg 12, 1st floor
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm