Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center
Current Operating Status
As of Monday, September 30, 2019 12:36 PM PDT
The new boiler plant construction at Mann-Grandstaff VAMC began in April 2019. The next phase of the boiler plant construction is scheduled to start October 2, 2019 (weather permitting). During construction, some parking areas and portions of Independence Drive remain closed. Veterans are encouraged to utilize our volunteer shuttle drivers throughout the parking lot areas if you are impacted by this closure.
Parking areas that will be closed include “F”, “K”, “L” and portions of the gravel overflow parking on the back lot. The affected areas are highlighted in this map for your reference.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Other than this road closure, all Spokane VA Medical Center facilities are operating on their normal schedules.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-888-838-6446
- Change Your Appointment: 509-434-7050
- Media Inquiries: 509-434-7378
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 509-434-7000
- Pharmacy Refill: 509-434-7011
- Staff Locator: 509-434-7000
- Telephone Care: 1-888-838-6446
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)