Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center
Current Operating Status
As of Thursday, January 23, 2020 3:23 PM PST
SIGN UP FOR EMAIL ALERTS:
In preparation for the upcoming deployment of VA's new Electronic Health Record (EHR), we are reaching out to ask that you and other Veterans within your circle of influence please enroll in VA health care and to ensure Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center has your current/preferred physical and/or email address. Please click here to subscribe to our email updates.
The new boiler plant construction at Mann-Grandstaff VAMC in Spokane began in April 2019. The most recent phase of the boiler plant construction began in October 2019. During construction, some parking areas and portions of Independence Drive remain closed. Veterans are encouraged to utilize our volunteer shuttle drivers throughout the parking lot areas if you are impacted by this closure. Parking areas that will be closed include “F”, “K”, “L” and portions of the gravel overflow parking on the back lot. The affected areas are highlighted in this map for your reference. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Other than this road closure, all Spokane VA Medical Center facilities are operating on their normal schedules.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-888-838-6446
- Change Your Appointment: 509-434-7050
- Media Inquiries: 509-434-7378
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: 509-434-7000
- Pharmacy Refill: 509-434-7011
- Staff Locator: 509-434-7000
- Telephone Care: 1-888-838-6446
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)