Mann-Grandstaff VA Medical Center
Volunteer or Donate
VAMC Spokane depends on the goodwill of our benefactors and volunteers who wish to give something back to America's heroes.
Volunteers provide many important functions throughout the Medical Center and help make our patients' stay more enjoyable. Volunteers can perform a number of services, and a volunteer's talents are closely matched with one of our many assignments.
To volunteer, call or visit the VAMC Spokane Voluntary Service Office. We will be happy to receive your application or discuss how you can help us in our mission to provide comfort and care to America's veterans.
- Thomas P. Marshall, Chief of Voluntary Service (509) 434-7508
- James L. Deen, Voluntary Service Specialist (509) 434-7503
- Voluntary Service Office (509) 434-7503
- Office hours: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Our office is located on the third floor of the main building, A332
Cash donations are used for the comfort and welfare of our veteran patients, including —
- hygiene products
- refreshment supplies
- recreational activities
Non-cash contributions are used to make our patients' stay more enjoyable. Items which are accepted include —
- individually-wrapped crackers/cookies/granola bars
- telephone cards
- afghans, quilts, and lap robes
- stocking caps, gloves, and scarves
- baby layette items
To make a cash or non-cash contribution, please contact the VAMC Spokane Voluntary Service.